Friday, October 17, 2014

Day 169 | A Beautiful Cape Cod Day

Today is why I love the fall. It was sunny, breezy, comfortable...the perfect jeans weather. My perfect weather.

We took full advantage of our good fortune by spending the morning at the beach. I wish I could say Chase loved the ocean as much as I did today. He's still not sold on the idea, for some reason. Crazy guy. No matter what he says, it could not have been a more picturesque, enjoyable adventure. Seriously, everything about Cape Cod is the most picturesque. 

Between the yummy donuts for breakfast, the trip to the beach (and some nearby lighthouses), and a delicious bbq dinner with the fam and Mary Catherine, today was exactly how I would want the vacation to start.

Why, yes, maybe we should move here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment