Saturday, October 11, 2014

Day 163 | A Rainy, Lazy Day

I don't mind the rain. I actually kind of like it. It's nature's way of telling you to slow down and that it's ok to not be going all the time.

We took that cue this morning. Even though it was our one morning with Mary Catherine, she and I stayed in with Robbe for his morning nap while Chris took Chase to swimming lessons. It nearly killed me to not be "doing something" but the morning in was actually really lovely. We had a lazy breakfast, chatted up a storm during the nap, played some serious choo choos after lunch, and just enjoyed each other's company. Sounds wonderful, right?

With visitors, it's hard not to want to constantly entertain but I love the idea of them getting a glimpse of what our real life looks like with these two babies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment