Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Day 153 | Happy October!

It's October! I love October....and this October, specifically: my good friend Mary Catherine is visiting, we're taking a family trip to Cape Cod with Chris's parents, and my mom's coming over Halloween. Could I (we, I mean) be any luckier? 

Because of all this anticipation, I was in the fall spirit a little early this year. I got the boys involved in the festivities, too. 

Chase used a potato to stamp "pumpkins" on the card pictured on top (idea from one of his favorite magazines) and I traced both boys' hands for the bats (idea from this catalog). As it turned out, the crafts turned into more of a solo project for me than a bonding time with them (no surprise!). 

Hope the grandparents like the seasonal fridge decorations.

*Update: we now have another visitor booked! My brother is coming in October as well. The good luck streak continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment