Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Day 41 | Back to Reality

Sweet photo of the boys.
My mom left today so it's just me and the boys once again. Always a rough transition back after having such great help. Somehow the boys seem to sense they have to go easy on me, though, and for that I'm grateful.

I won't be getting as much accomplished at the house the rest of the week, I'll be a little more exhausted at the end of the day (maybe that's not even possible!), and everyone will be a little more starved for attention (including me and Miga) now that my mom's gone. The one upside is that I am forced to spend more of my energy focusing on the boys instead of my to do list when I'm here alone. I've missed them even though I've barely left their sides. Crazy how that happens when you get wrapped up in being extra busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment