Sunday, July 3, 2016

Day 779 | Pizza

The sounds of exploding fireworks fills the air as I type. I'm reflecting back to Chase's first 4th and how nervous I was about him being woken up by all the loud pops. I've come so far in this journey of parenthood...but it's funny how new little anxieties still manage to creep in (but not about fireworks anymore) even though I'm experiened enough to know I shouldn't let such things get to me. It's a never ending journey, I guess.

With that said, the main subject of tonight's post: pizza. Another check on the bucket list! We ate our final &pizza meal. It's been awhile since we've enjoyed it's deliciousness (it's harder to visit since we moved off the Hill). I have to say, it didn't disappoint. We'll miss you, yummy pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment