Thursday, September 18, 2014

Day 140 | Feeling Crafty

I've made a decision. I'm going to dedicate my child-free Tuesday and Thursday mornings to crafting. It's only about a half hour of time, but I'll take it. I finished a secret project on Tuesday (to be revealed at a later date) and I started a new one today. Any guesses what it is from the above photo?

I'm working on a growth chart for the boys. I'm still finalizing the design concept but the first step is painting and today was the day. My goal is to complete it in time for Chase's half birthday in October (I figure I'll try to make a hash mark every six months). 

As I wait for the first side of paint to dry, I'll sip my chai latte (have I mentioned how this was the best purchase ever?) and enjoy this comfortable, overcast day. Ahhh...it almost makes up for the fight the three of us got into over breakfast. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment