Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Day 131 | A Long Over-due Morning Date

It's been 14 months (!!) since I've had a minute of time in the morning to myself during the week. Today, I had 45 glorious minutes of me-time with Chase at preschool (his second day went amazingly well) and Robbe taking his morning nap (I actually managed to coordinate it!).

Eventually, if this trend continues, I promise to take advantage of the down time for some relaxing, but today, the goal was to get as much accomplished as possible:
  1. Prep dinner: This yummy meal is in the crock pot as I type.
  2. Prep lunch: There's not much time for meal prep when Chase gets back from preschool.
  3. Make baby food: Today's menu was spinach and avocado.
  4. Drink tea: I managed to sneak in a little something for just me.
Whew...the 45 minutes went by really quickly (shocking!), but I enjoyed every second.

No comments:

Post a Comment