Sunday, August 10, 2014

Day 101 | A Donation


So I've thought about donating my hair for a long time but just never had the patience to let it grow. Thanks to inspiration from my nieces (who have donated in the past), my friend Sarah (who just recently donated and reminded me of how close I was getting to the length requirement), and my total lack of motivation to get my hair cut lately, today was the day.

My last hair cut was pre-Robbe (very pre-, in fact) so I ended up having just over 10 inches cut off. I feel like a different person! And my new teeny ponytail is somehow what excites me most. It's the little things (...get it? Little things?). :)

With two babies, doing anything charitable for others is, unfortunately, a low priority (I hate to admit it!). Donating hair is such a quick and easy way to give back, and since I have a relatively low attachment to my hair, it's perfect. I'm trying to decide between Locks of Love and Pantene's Beautiful Lengths. For now, I'll admire my old friend while it dries waiting to be mailed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment