Monday, May 19, 2014

Day 19 | Meet the Dish Washer

Dish washer
Standard scene this week.
Not every day is a dream. 

I very strongly dislike doing dishes. Very strongly. So, it seems only appropriate for the best Mother's Day gift was for our dishwasher to break (please note the sarcastic tone). The beauty of being a renter for another few weeks is that we don't have to foot the bill. That doesn't make me feel much better, though, when I consider how I still have to be the one to coordinate the repair (it couldn't be fixed after last week's visit so they're coming back today) and do loads (and loads and loads) of dishes in my nonexistent free time. 

I will appreciate the dishwasher so much more after all this (as if it ever was a question).  To those of you who don't have a dishwasher and this is your every day life, I don't know how you do it. Seriously. 

Update: I received a phone call this morning and our life will remain sans dishwasher for another couple of days.  No repair today.  Urgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment