Saturday, April 23, 2016

Day 711 | Busy Busy

We've had a very productive day so far. I dropped a load of too-small baby clothes off at a friends (along with some toys), I unloaded two garbage bags full of clothes at a donation site, I ran an errand in the pouring rain with both boys (not as easy as you might guess), and I cleaned our bathroom. Plus, we even had time for some quality puddle jumping (see above). Then the sun came out just in time for me finish cleaning off the porch (scrubbed the siding clean and brushed, sprayed, and washed the floor in hopes we can paint it tomorrow).

And, our big plans for the night?!? A hot date night (at Chris's boss's house). An all around pretty fantastic day. You've got to love when productivity and fun come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment