Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Day 547 | Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

Chase had his first field trip today! And Robbe and I tagged along for the fun. Slightly behind the pumpkin holiday, we headed to our favorite pumpkin patch to continue the fall celebration. 

Chase got to ride his first "school" bus (but it was a charter bus, for the record, which he was pretty bummed out about initially). Robbe and I met him there for some pumpkin picking, apple eating, outside playtime, and one giant slide. Chase went down the one on the right in the photo above. He asked to do it. Solo. I was shocked!

There were some tired 3 year olds upon returning to school. Some of them were still asleep during pick up. Big day for these little guys.

Note: Sorry for missing a post yesterday. It's been a week of continued recovery and catch up and upon falling into bed last night, I just didn't have the energy to add a post. Please forgive me!

No comments:

Post a Comment