Sunday, November 1, 2015

Day 546 | Pumpkin Pancakes

In case you can't tell, that's a pumpkin. Chris tried to convice the boys it was a ghost. Nope, definitely a pumpkin.
These are yesterday's pancakes. I had no intention of highlighting a day-late breakfast recipe, but it was just too good not to share. I have a feeling there will be a bit of catching up on blog posts this week since I'll write up quick descriptions about how I made both the boys' Halloween costumes, too. Hope that's ok!

Here's the pumpkin pancake recipe I found. They are super delicious with just the right amount of pumpkin flavor.

Two changes I made:
  1. I doubled the recipe. I've got two growing boys to feed!
  2. I left out the nutmeg. Chris isn't a fan and they definitely didn't need it to be yummy.
And I did include the brown sugar. I just didn't want to risk ruining them on the pumpkin holiday. Next time I'll definitely try to cut back or cut it out entirely, but I'll say something made the pancakes extra delicious...I'm not above admitting it could have been the sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment