Monday, September 21, 2015

Day 505 | No Street Cred

Remember that time when I would walk around with two babies and every time I'd run into a mom with similarly-aged children we could commiserate and share what the experience has been like? And remember when pregnant moms with an older child would sometimes stop me and announce their soon-to-be second child and ask how it really is having two? I swear both these scenarios happen on a regular basis.

Not anymore. Now, to the mom at the park, I'm just the mom to this adorable 18 month old in a single stroller (still not an easy task, I'm well aware!). I've lost all my street cred since Chase is no longer in tow. Devastating, I know. 

Maybe I'll make a t-shirt that explains my situation to strangers and wear it everyday. Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment