Monday, November 3, 2014

Day 186 | Playseum

Today we ventured out with Grandma Mary to the Playseum in Bethesda. We've been to the Capitol Hill location a few times when we lived there but this was a first excursion to the Bethesda location.

I've been thinking about my review of this place and I'm still torn as I write. It's a great indoor activity with lots (and lots!) to offer little ones Chase's age. And Chase had a total blast. That's all great but it's pretty expensive (except I got a two for one deal online) and it's in need of some TLC: none of the baby toys worked (batteries, maybe?), the train tracks were practically unusable with only a few actual trains, and items in the grocery store had definitely seen better days. I guess that's par for the course when you're dealing with a ton of little ones wreaking havoc every day, but all this will give me something to think about before heading back.

No comments:

Post a Comment