Sunday, November 2, 2014

Day 185 | A Perfect Day

I'm not exactly sure what my perfect day looks like but today was pretty close:

Both boys transitioned to daylight savings pretty successfully so it wasn't a crazy early morning (a very important part of my perfect day). We had an amazing big breakfast (think eggs, sausage, hash browns), we organized the boys' closet (lame, but very satisfying), my mom and I scored some great deals at the outlet mall (shopping sans babies is one of the best things ever), then dinner was waiting for us (credit to Chris and the slow cooker for that one), and finally a pumpkin bar and hot apple cider post-bedtime. 

Ahhhh, perfection.

Special note: Robbe is pulling himself up to standing now (see photo above). He's so proud of himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment